For over 80 years, three generations of the Fielding family have mastered the craft of watch and jewelry repair, custom jewelry design, and exceptional customer service. Our expert repair specialist, Derek Fielding, received training at the Studio Jewelers Repair School in New York City, along with nearly a decade of apprenticeship under seasoned repair experts and a Certified Gemologist Appraiser from the American Gem Society. He performs all repairs in-store, usually within a week.
Complimentary Jewelry Cleaning
Complimentary Ring Sizing
Custom Engagement Ring (CAD) Design
Estate Jewelry Consignment
- Chain extensions and shortening
- Chain repair and soldering
- Clasp repair and replacement
- Diamond setting
- Earring conversion (from clip-on to pierced, or vice versa)
- Prong maintenance and re-tipping
- Restringing pearls
- Ring resizing
- Ring head and shank repair and replacement
- Rhodium plating
- Stone resetting and replacement
- Sapphire crystal replacement
- Watch battery replacement (while you wait!)
- Watch stem and crown repair
- Watch band replacement
- Watch sizing
Buying Gold and Silver
- Engagement ring appraisals
- Fair market value/estate appraisals
- Insurance appraisals
- Vintage and antique jewelry evaluations
By appointment, Saturdays only. Customers can attend, or leave items and pick-up once completed.
- We buy all gold, no minimum or maximum amount, any karat
- Includes broken items, items with stones, watches, and other jewelry pieces (clasps, earring backs, etc.)
- We buy sterling silver items, including jewelry, flatware, candelabras, tea sets, and more!
- No appointment needed.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading